Thursday 14 October 2004

***happy***

Waving hey...welcome to my blog today...so sad leh...my pc spoil liao...Smashynow using my cousin Janette the pc... hehe...good of her... Dumb i'm so touch...haha...well today using handphone more than using pc...hehe...still can't improve leh...so sad...wish that i can don't use pc and the handphone....but now i'm so scare that this month the handphone bill go over 100$$$ then i can't use the plan liao... Tearyi'm so ke lian...no lah..well my aunt had given me alot of chance liao... Thanks so good of my aunt leh..but i think i'm going to disappoint her again...wish that it will go over again...plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss...as i still want to use my handphone...tomorrow can't sms anyone liao...if can i will go and buy a hi card then if i know about to over bill i will change the number... Purple Smilesok lah...i'm so smart...haha...jus kidding...today i know alot leh...about the Mr Tan...his the ex...too...hai~~~ don't know why...know so much... Don't Know hai~~~ok lah...now is a little late liao...then i'm listening to yes933...heard that today alot of the people the birthday...so wish the ppls in singapore that birthday is today... Birthday Babieshaha...enjoy your birthday...even though...alot of you are having exams now...but still have to study hard and enjoy too... Dumb my school exams are going to over liao...so happy... Let's Celebrate haha...i mean after this exams lah...still have two more to go...but tomorrow one is maths paper2 think so that can pass lah..but not pass with colourful marks lah...haha...but i have faith... Angel 3haha...ok lah...today god help me in my D&T exam paper...haha...as i didn't really go and study for it loh...but nevermind...god help me alot... Praise The Lord haha...ok lah....got to go and sleep liao...as tomorrow still having exams...good luck hoh... Good Luckexams...hoh... Studying but not to... Cheater bye bye...see ya...and good night... 3 More Kisses sweet dreams...

No comments: