Sunday 3 October 2004

hi....can't go to church...so sad leh...

Hello well...today very the sad as i can't go to my church...hai~~~sorry my dear shepherd [Carmen]...hai~~~today at home very de sian then ask my aunt can go library as she don't allow me to go church...hai~~~go library liao leh...meet JH...hai~~~sian liao... Bluein school met him the whole day...hai~~~ok lah...go library do what leh...off course go and do for the idiot art and craft lah...wow...go there hoh...like waste my time like that...can't find any pictures of fruits and vegetables...hai~~~cousins help me to find also can't find any...sian leh...as JH also looking for that...so ask him to help me to find also...den he help me found two book on fruits loh...thanks alot...mr...if not i will have to stay at the library for the whole day but also can't find any one... Thank You also have to Thank God as he had sent this guy...to help me...hai~~~but so sad too that i can't go for today the service and prayer meet...and also study group....how i wish i can go...hai~~~now have to write notes down for the history...say till history hoh...my the teahcer miss huang very good leh...as she give us notes one...hehe...good to have her as my teacher...i wish that the following years the history also she teach one...hehe...by the way sorry for so long never up date liao... Dui Buplsssssssss Forgive Me i didn't did it on purpose...hehe...hai~~~today study till half way...suddenly had this message from Carmen...then she suddenly ask me the question...wow...i was so Shock 4 as i didn't do it...then i also don't have only... Crying sorry...i really don't have...ok lah...i wish that you had forgive me...ok lah...i will end here as exams is next week...hehe...good luck in your exams...wish that all the ppls that i know can pass this final year exams...ok???let work hard together...hehe...bye bye...see ya...

No comments: