Saturday 9 October 2004

hehe...today went out with my dad and gor gor...;-)

Hey hi...hehe...today hoh...got science paper...then about the cells right...almost all i know how to answer...[thanks god] hehe... well today after the exam paper...when i'm collecting the science OTAS...Jian Hui asked me whether my hand ok liao ma Question Mark i told him ok liao...hehe... Wild & Crazy [praise lord] haha...well thanks alot my dear dear father...you bless me alot...hehe... Big Smile ok lah...my brother will be leaving tonight at 12midnight... god must bless him....hehe...well today i went to causeway and take photo with him...so happy...ok lah...today nothing much happened leh...oh ya...jenny and keang huy gone home[cambodia] hai~~~ as this is their last day of school...hehe...good leh... Goofy i mean last paper...as they taking P.S.L.E what...ok lah...oh ya one more thing...the two indian girl hoh...come to me today...ask me what leh...why i wrote the testi in my friend the SEETHA account her bad things leh...then i told her this: CUZ YOU BULLY MY FRIEND...ABIGAIL...STUIPD...haha...ok lah...i will end here...if not today my good mood will be gone liao...bye bye...good luck...study hoh... Bye

No comments: