Saturday 16 October 2004

***happy***angry***siao***

Depressed hi again...continue...hai~~~jus now ask aunt can go...she say a cannot... Mad in a very fierce way leh... Crying sorry my dear shepherd[carmen] sorry...really can't go for caregroup about a few weeks about a month never go liao...if not my that....aunt... Grapes forget about it...then jus now went out with my aunt to my the who the house leh...i also forgotten liao lah... Birthday Cake then i went to sun plaza to help my uncle to change the thing...i also don't know what it is called...and also help him to lent a disc...wow now then i know that to lent a disc is very difficult... Target haha...ok lah...then when i reached home..i watch VCD with my the cousin....called Janettethen when the show about to finish...very the touching...then i suddenly started to cry leh... Orange don't know why leh...and when i started to cry...cry till can't stop leh...don't know why... Carrots maybe is that the show help me to cry out the things that made me upset ba... Heart Eyes hai~~~cry about 10 to 15 ba...ok lah...got to end here liao lah...bb...see ya... Bye Bye Lol

No comments: