Sunday 10 October 2004

***sad***

Malayhi....well today the whole have a feeling of sad loh...then i yesterday really felt that i really a very stupid girl loh... Blue as jus waiting for a message...wait the whole day... Wet is jus like wasting my own time loh...hai~~~sian liao...i don't know how to face that person leh...the person that made me sad...cry...happy...romantic...i don't know do i still know this guy??? Question Mark is he still the same person... Teary hai~~~forget about it lah...the whole day leh...not mood to study... Weepy wish to go to church...but can't...aunt don't allow...as exams... Tears hai~~~...wish to cry but can't cry out...don't know why...if i want to cry...can you god...help me...let me cry better than i keep it in my heart...really feel very bad you know...today the whole day i'm listening to "BEFORE I FALL IN LOVE" by COCO LEE...don't asked me why...i also don't know why leh... Blah Blah hai~~~ i don't wish that i'm still waiting for a stupid message again...i don't wish that will become my habit...i don't want to be like this...even though he said '---' to me...i still can't feel anything...even feel only a few days...then no more...as during april...i had waited him for a long....long....time.... ok lah...i will end here...bye.... I'm Outta Here good luck...in you all the exams...

No comments: