Sunday 24 October 2004

***sad***

hiya...think about three days never come update liao hoh...maybe is that i didn't really touch the computer ba...hehe...in this four days really got alot of problems happened...hai~~~almost everyday is crying ba...='(hai~~~in this three days...we got back almost all our result...then me...in the paper itself...[without counting the overall lah...]i failed three paper...sad leh...hai~~~i study till so hard...still failed two subjects leh...='( so sad...ok lah..don't say liao...
Day: 20/09/2004
today is the day that we got back to school...hai~~~then got back six subjects result...three pass...three fail...sian...the subjects that pass are: maths...geograhy...[at last i pass this subject] and history...hai~~~so happy..that i can pass these three...even though it is not in a really very good...wish very good results...the subjects that fail are: english...[forever will never pass]chinese...[a person that is chinese...fail chinese...pro of me leh]science...[hate it...can't blame me...] hai~~~then i started to cry and cry...when the 1st time i cry that day...is after english period...hai~~~i started crying in the class...then jia qi saw...and i asked her to follow me to go to toliet...hai~~~sad...when i about to go out...jian hui was about to sleep...then when he saw my tears...he faster came up and tell me not to cry...hai~~i know that he cares alot for me...thanks...then xuewen and jia qi followed me out...and xuewen climb the don't know what then see me down there crying...aiya..i don't knwo how to say lah...then it is chinese period...i still crying...but i went back and see take my the exam paper...i know that jia qi they all don't want me to know my marks...so...aiya..don't know to say liao lah...then i started to cry...that day the caregroup...don't know why so gong gong the...aiya...now very sad liao...don't want to say anymore...

No comments: