Thursday 28 October 2004

***sad***

hiya...it since a long time i never come and update liao ba...hai~~~left 11 more days to go...hai~~~=( what to do leh...can't tell my dad that i don't want to go as he really want me to go leh...hai~~~sad...what to do leh..='( hai~~~sad sad....then...this few days...i had been in school threwing my temper at my friends...sorry leh...you guys...hai~~~i can say that i really very the sad loh...beside have to go back...the most upset me one is...='( what that person had did...hai~~~because of a girl...then the both of us become stranger...hai~~~hate that girl leh...but nevermind...i had been asking myself this...what i had done wrong???why she have to do this to me???i already very upset liao leh...hai~~~don't care liao lah...hai~~~don't say liao lah...forget about it...
hai~~~today my school MT teachers had plan to bring us to different places...in class lah...hai~~~like that teacher leh...even i don't know her name...she is very kind...hai~~~ok lah...later then i come update ok???see ya...

No comments: