Saturday 16 October 2004

***happy***angry***

Yeah Babyyeah...today got the last paper leh...and that is art...i think i will not get good results for this art paper leh... The Thinker hai~~~so sad...aiya...don't say liao lah...at least i got done finish the work... Purple Smilesok lah...today hoh...when i reached home...my aunt and uncle at home...then i told my aunt that i'm going out later...then she said later want to bring me go don't know where leh...then i told her that i'm very lazy to go out....then she started to scold me leh... Devilok loh...scold scold scold lah...who want to care for her...but hoh..she scold me for i'm want to go out leh...said what...^^^can go out with your friends^^^but cannot go out with me^^^Shockedwow...now i'm very the angry liao loh... Mad but then i didn't talk back to her....that's good liao leh...then i told my shepherd ###carmen### about it...but i didn't told her that she want to bring me out lah...but i told her that my aunt don't allow me to go...as i also don't know where am i going to be in...later...hai~~~ Depressed how leh...now...don't dare to talk to my aunt liao...later scold me again...but anyway...$$$carmen$$$ told me to pray to god loh...and have faith...ok i will Dumb have faith...ok i will ask her at 1p.m. like this...so she may not scold me...but hoh...what if she going to bring me go out how???hai~~~ Disappointed 3 I DON'T WANT...

No comments: