Sunday 18 March 2007

Tiring day

Hi everyone. I suppose most of the secondary students are rushing homework now right?lols. I am also one of them.hahas. But I just have the feeling of updating my blog, maybe is because of not updating for quite a long time.hahas. Anyway, the last update forgotten to wish everyone a 'HAPPY DELATED WHITE VALENTINE!!!!' hahas. It falls on my birthday.>.<>
Btw remember the last post, I talked bout the 'Haunted School'? hahas, I can't fall a sleep that night as the image of the ghost kept popping out.hahas.
Yesterday went to have my tuition again at Bishan.hahas. Till now I couldn't really understand what the teacher is teaching, maybe i will quit it soon.lols. Not confirm but the teacher is really good. =) After the tuition, I met out Yixiang, Xiangyong, Steven and Xinhui out to have our dinner. Erm, eventually was to celebrate my birthday.hahas.=D The food were quite nice. After having our dinner, we went back to my condo and play 'Black Jack' lols. I think I did win, hahas. I do not know bout it.hahas. Anyway, thanks guys for remembering me and also cause of me, the boys sacrifice the BBQ wid someone else. Thanks alot.=D I'm really touched.>.<
Karen*Zun

No comments: