Thursday 22 March 2007

Tiring day, not having enough sleep.Zzzz

Hi, here to update my entry again.hahas, today actually I have nth to say ar. Just tat during CLD lesson, Mdm Sem shared with the whole class her life chart to us. Like she's from Mayflower secondary school having a scored of L1R5 of 9.>.<>.<>

Got to go and rush the ten-year series le.hahas, holiday assignment but yet I have not yet started as I have not brought it back home till today.hahas, wish that I would not get scolding from Miss Ding again tomorrow.>.<>

A message out to bloggers out there, do not make ur teacher angry as they scolded u because they cares for u. If she/he does not scold u, it means that they do not care bout u anymore. Therefore, you got to be greatful towards your teachers who scold u.=D

Karen*Zun

No comments: