Friday 23 March 2007

Sianzation cum Sadness surround me.=(

Good evening to thebloggers out there!=D Today I had my chinese mid-year cum prelim oral!!! It was about the chinese lunar new year, I clearly knew that Miss Tan had talked about it before but I did not really paid attention to what she said, which means that I would not be able to do well today!=(

Today is really a bad day for me, to those who are close to me[think there's only 1/2.hahas.] should know what I mean. Hais, Jolie!!!Tell me what to do?!!!Today in school,I saw and heard it again!!!!=( Hais. I am in pain now!!! Someone help me,please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, I do not wish to continue blogging. Just wish that smiles can cover the pain of my heart!=( Karen! Got to wake up, you're going to australia this year. Therefore, after o'level, u would think too much le.=D Cheer up!!! Forget about what really happened and continue ur life!!!=D Gambatte!!! O'level is the most important from now!!!=D

Karen*Zun

No comments: