Monday 5 March 2007

Sickness really is a tough thing in LIFE*

Halo, here to update again.=D Now I am listening to Yes933, Jolin's wei wu du zun song. It is a nice song!=D
Today went to school early in the morning just to take the class photo, after taking class photo, went back home to rest.Lols. Which means that i had taken a early dismissal.=D You ppl will be wondering, wow, went to school just to take class photo? Does it worth?lols. My answer wil be YESH! It's worth as class photo is only 4 years once~ [Can't blame, as our school is really broke to spend money for every class in the school every year.lols.] We took 2 formal photo and 2 informal, it was quite fun during the informal cuz alot of us like anyhow do.haha.
During noon time, went to Sunplaza to meet Jenny as she wanted to accompany me to visit the doctor. So sweet of her right? Haha. Got to thanks her but meanwhile, scare that i might pass the disease to her.Haha. Poor Karen~As she's having a on and off fever right now.=( flu, headache, muscleache[the most painful] and a little dry throat. Got to really take good care of myself as tml I am not goin to school again.lols. Doctor asked me not go to school till my fever goes down.=D KAREN GOT TO TAKE GOOD CARE OF URSELF WOR!If not u will be missing more and more lesson!!!
Hate it when I fall sick, as it's really painful. Wow, heard from Yes933 that; Tank's 专属天使 is this week top in list!!=D It's really a nice song to listen! If u guys do not have it, can ask from me when I am online. I'll be very happy to send u the song.=D
Got to end here.
Karen*Zun

No comments: