Monday 19 March 2007

Short entry


Today, i will be updating a very short entry due to the need of rushing last minute homework.hahas. Today, almost the whole class got scolded by our english teacher as more than the whole class was not able to produce the holiday assignment to her and she got so mad that she started scolding us for almost the whole period. Over here, I want to apologize to the teachers who gave us holiday assignments but we were unable to produce it. I suppose the whole class have received the 'Xin Yi' u all gave us.=D Thanks and sorry.
Today, till now I still haven't had any proper meal but at least I am consider as one of the lucky one as some of my classmates did not eat any thing of just one meal for the whole day! Have to cheer for them as they can take it for so long!!! If is me, I would not be able to do it as I AM PIG! hahas. Hey, 4E1 boys! SEE HERE! I admited that I am a pig. Is it satisfic now?hahas. I granted your wish.hahas.
End here, got to go and bath and Chiong for my assignment later on.hahas. Cheer for me that I would be able to complete it tonight.hahas. Gambatta Karen! You can do it, same goes to the bloggers outside.=D Gambatte if u are rushing your last minute work.hahas.
Karen*Zun

No comments: