Tuesday 6 March 2007

Tremors felt in Singapore

Oh my gosh!!!Tremors felt in Singapore at 11.45am today. It's 6.6 earthquake off Sumatran coast, and it's also a quake epicentre 430km from Singapore.However, I can't feel a thing.lols. Maybe it's too far to feel it.lols. Or maybe im really 'gong kia' even it shake i'm unable to feel it.lols. Till now, i only know that place like Raffles Place felt the shake and everyone were like running out of the building and stand along the roadside which is still dangerous.
Today woke up at 6plus, early right? A fallen sick gal still can even wake up so early. But it's not i do not want to continue sleeping, it's because i find it difficult to breathe.=( So when i decided to watch HYSNSN.lols. It's the last esp!!! I think that it will be having second part ba. Because Quan in the show said : see you. Which sounds like there's another part like Zhong Ji Yi Ban now have the second series called Zhong Ji Yi Jia. Looking forward to it.=D
Two person asked me this qns: Wow! You're sick yet still can smile and laugh. lols. My respond was: my sickness won't affect my smile!=)lols. Which it's de true.haha. In total i had already miss 2days of lessons. 4 period of E and A maths.lols.Congrats me ba. I think I'll die for sure.>.<>
Just finish Yesterday homework.lols and the conclusion is I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO DO SOME OF THE QNS!!! argh!!!>.<Think that i will end here. Later goin to Northpoint to acc my cousin to repair his laptop and have our lunch there.
Karen*Zun

No comments: