Wednesday 21 March 2007

Happy and Exciting day!!=D

Hi,everyone!=D Today was really a fun and exciting day for me!hahas, even though I might feel kind of 'left out' before recess but after recess~ Everything was going smooth for me! hahas, especially during POA lesson as we were having our final accounts test today, however, it seems to be like a open discussion to everyone as everyone was like; 'hey, azmil wat's ur answer for that??', 'hey,karen wat's ur answer for that??', 'ar?why is it so?'. hahas, u could hear different kinds of words coming out our mouth. But Mdm Khoo did not do anything to stop us, instead, she said that it's good to have such discussion together.hahas.

Ohya, almost forgotten one funny part, which is during recess time. As our class have emaths lesson before recess and today, i brought the ' Maths Corner ' thing and Mdm Sem asked me to stay back for a while to put up and I ask the 'Duck' to help me to put up and he asked me where to put it at so I said that I'll ask Mdm Sem but I was not able to find her anywhere in the class. But actually, she's just infront of me talking to Ain. Sorry Mdm Sem, I really did not see you just now. You're very small size and u're wearing white colour top today, which causes me treating u as one of us.=X

After school I had my CCA, green club, I am asked to led today due to Mrs Lau and Mrs Ghani were not able to turn up today, however, Mrs Linda Chua joined us which meant that she'll be one of the teacher-in-charge. Green club was a little 'dry' at the starting but it turn out to be better after that as we played a game whereby we were asked to remember everyone's name and go one round.hahas. It was fun as we were able to know each other names.hahas. there are quite a no. of new members like Huiyong, G[dunno how to spell], Junwei, Saylong, Qinshu and 5 lower secondary boys which I do not know who are they and was not been informed that there're 5 boys joining us.hahas. Actually I saw them earlier but I do not know who are they.hahas, it is very tiring and hard to really guide the whole group of ppl.>.<

Anyway, I really enjoyed myself alot and tomorrow is my laoge[Yijie]'s birthday. Mama, no more money le.=( Got to save.>.<>

Karen*Zun

No comments: