Tuesday 13 March 2007

It's a long 3days for me!!=D Happiness and Excitment!=D

Sorry for not updating for SO many days.=D As i had been out for the whole day/most of the hour these 3days.lols=D I went to Zoo, tuition, escape theme park and school.
Saturday, early in the morning, I went to zoo to do my CIP with another 9 classmates of mine. 7a.m. in the morning, we met out at AngMoKio Mrt station to take bus 318?[not too sure,forgotten]. This CIP hours were too easy to get it!!!!As 10 of us were enjoying ourselves there!=) We had only done 1 and 1/2 hours and the remaining hours, it's our FREE time like; goin around the zoo and enjoying the air-con in the Forest lounge. Abigail, Jianhui[tour guide of the day] and I went around the zoo, Jianhui could even get bitten up by one BABY GOAT!lols. Can u believe it?haha.It's true!Around 12, the 3of us went back to the forest lounge to have our lunch.
At 6, Jiaqi and I had our first Amaths tuition lesson. I cried that night! At the first lesson! The teacher was Nanyang's leturer, he kept asking us to 'FASTER, FASTER, IF DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO, ASK ME.' but end up, 'WAT?WHY U DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO?' and bla bla bla. I was really scared and STRESSed up by him so I CRIED!lols. However, after i cried. The teacher is more careful towards me.=D
Sunday, went to Escape Theme Park with my housemates. IT'S FUN! Expecially at the part of haunted house. At first, we went in at around 4 it's not that scary however when the second time at 6plus we entered IT WAS DAMN SCARY as there's a HUMAN there to scare u.lols.
Today, went back to school to have Amaths in the morning. Mdm sem rushed through the whole chapter. Went to have lunch. On the way back to school for chinese, there's a car tyer coming over my little toe.lols. I'm not in pain at all but more to heartache as my sport-shoe got dirty!=( I also got my 2nd present today from Yusri. I LOVE THE PRESENTS LOT!THANKS YUSRI!=D
Looking forward for tml night! I'm having party at home from 7pm till 12midnight!=D I wanna counted down to my birthday! haha and also looking forward to Wednesday outing too!Wish tat it will go good!=D Watching 'The messenger' at Vivo city at 7.05pm till 8 plus. Thursday, goin to orchard to watch movie again! With Yijie and gang.lols.
End here. A very meaningful birthday year!!LOVE16'2oo7!=D
Pictures:
http://widget-b4.slide.com/widgets/slideticker.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" quality="high" scale="noscale" salign="l" wmode="transparent" flashvars="cy=bb&il=1&channel=72057594047780276&site=widget-b4.slide.com" width="400" height="345" name="flashticker" align="middle">
Karen*Zun

No comments: