Friday 16 March 2007

Happy days tat i won't forget forever!=D

Halo everyone, I'm really angry now!!!!!ARGH!!!!!!stupid idiot pig!!!go and die ba!!!!ARGH!!!!DON'T EVER THINK TAT I WILL FORGIVE U!!!!Sorry guys~Just to release my anger a little. Actually wanted to start my entry with a happy tone but due to SOMEONE.Sorry~Anyway tuesday and yesterday, I ENJOYED MYSELF A LOT!!!=) Thanks housemates* and classmates*.=)

Tuesday night, had a birthday party wid my housemates*! We booked the KTV at my condo and start the party at 8p.m. I felt really touched and happy! Touched-as they were really good to me,everyone was very happy and 'HIGH'! Happy-as Kristen broke her record on my birthday! She sang one song!=DAnd also Kevin, he sang a lot of songs! Especially the last part of the party, it's really fun and 'HIGH'! Kevin, Jenny and I brought up the atmosphere by choosing those kind of R&B songs that can bring up the atmosphere.=)

Wednesday, our class had our very first CLASS OUTING!=) We went to Sentosa Palawan Beach. It's fun! The very first time we did was to get Wenny's volleyball down from the tree.lols. As Azmil accidently threw the ball up the COCONUT TREE.hahas. It took a long time for the boys to get the ball down, till Zhikang came to the rescue.=D The second event was legged, I falled down but didn't hurt myself.hahas. When we were having our lunch, i ate Abigail's present for me which is the shepherd pie! It's really nice!=) After having lunch, we played mime. Eventually, my group scored 16points. Third game we played was spin,blow and jump, there's photos of my group members jumping. It's fun! Thanks the class comittee for planning well the games and also the whole class had did a good job by cooperating well, joinning in the games!=D The event was actually a water event, they carried xinglin, yongxin, dez, wenny[they are all light] and me[the most heaviest] and threw us into the sea!>.<>.<>
After the class outing, we went to have our dinner and catch a horror movie, title: The Messenger. It was quite nice, however it'll be nice only when u understand the movie.lols. In the theater, Tinguan sat between Xinglin and I, and he's quite pathetic as Xinglin kept pulling his T-shirt and I kept hitting him.hahas. After the movie, Wenny, Weide, Yuankai, Zikang, Zian, Kaiyi, Kenneth, Tinguan and I went to yishun safra to play pool. hahas, it's fun! I kept disturbing Kenneth.hahas. And I kept bringing bad luck to ppl.hahas. Truly saying, get to know those who went to pool more better!hahas. Cause we had a nice talk together!=)

Today, went out wid Jiaqi,Jiahui and LiQing. We went to Causeway Point to watch 'Haunted School', it was quite scary at first but ending it wasn't as get used to seeing the ghost face.lols. Just that we don't get the meaning of the movie.hahas. Those who went to caught the movie and u understands it, remember to tell me wor.=) After movie, we went to take neoprints. Anyway, Jiahui is Jiaqi's sister while Liqing is Jiahui's friend and also my Pri5 buddy.hahas. They are Pri6 now. Wow, time flew past so fast! Remember tat time, I was holding the 3gals' hands when they were in Pri1.hahas. Xiaoling who everytime will get bullied very easily,however, today Liqing told me tat she's very STRONG now!hahas.

Frankly speaking, this few days I really enjoyed myself a lot and felted really happy! But why do I still have a feeling of sadness coming out of my heart? Hais. I'm lost. I REALLY MISS MY PARENTS AND SIBLING ALOT!=(

Before i go, really thanks alot to the ppl out there who wished me 'happy bithday' and have made the effort to accompany me out!=) Love you guys lot! And also those who gave me presents and cards!=D I Love it lots!!!!=D Thanks!! I will treasure it like hell!=D If i'm able to bring it to Australia, I will but I will try!

Karen*Zun

No comments: