Monday 5 March 2007

Sickness pouring over me.=(

Fahrenheit look very happy right?=D

Today was not a good day for me as I fallen sick!!>.<>
Till now still having slight fever and a little of dry sore throat. Not yet go to visit the doctor,but taken medicine.Tomorrow i suppose that i will be going to school as having Class Photo taking. 4Years in Sembawang Secondary School have an offical Photo taking, off course i won't want to miss it.lols.
Yesterday went to Bishan to register for tuition, knowing that the Amaths teacher is current Nanyang Lecturer and used to be Chinese Girls' High teacher. Jiaqi and i was quite surprise apond hearing this.lols.
After registering, went to have our lunch then took neoprint and went window shopping in Junction 8. We were quite pity as we could only use our eyes to see but not allow to touch as we do not have money to buy it home.lols.
Think i got to end here as I'm turning myself up sooner or later.=D
Karen*Zun

No comments: