Friday 2 March 2007

Wonderful Week?>.<

Is this Fahrenheit's picture nice?=)

Yesterday was my Eldest Brother's and Geraldine's Birthday!
Wished Geraldine happy birthday and also called my eldest Brother at 2plus.=D
I could not forget the conversation of the both of us, which made us to be like when we're younger.
The conversation was like this:Big brother(D) & Me(K).
K: gor,happy birthday!=D
D: wow,so nice of u to call ur brother just to wish me happy birthday! wat a good sister! haha.
K: off course~if not how am i going to be ur belove sister?=)
D: so beside calling me to wish me happy birthday, is there any present?haha.
K: yesh!off course!=D one kiss.haha. 'muackxx'
D: wow.only like that?haha.
K: haha.it's better than dun have wor.gor.
That's really a close conversation right?lols. This is how i always communicate with my eldest brother.However, I do not communicate like this with my 2nd elder brother.It might be I am not that close with him?Even though he dote me most.haha.
Really miss them a lot.
Time fly pass so fast,still remembered last week this period, I am trying to study hard for my Common Test & now I am here to update.lols.
If time fly pass fast,it means that this year o'level is getting nearer and nearer. It is so scary.
After getting back my CA results, I have a strong feeling that I might not be able to score well in my O'level. I am scare!=( Got to cool myself down and MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN MY STYLE OF STUDING!
Tomorrow will be going to Bishan to register for my tuition lesson, most of u would be wondering 'why do i want to go all the way to Bishan?'. The answer would be 'I do not know as it's Jiaqi who intro it to me and further more, I'll be moving house sooner or after. So why not just get ready first, the place would be quite near to my house.=)
Today was a tiring day too. After school had maths supplymentary[even I'm not suppose to go, but i still go.lols]. I went to Sunplaze with Jiaqi to have our lunch & we end up eating the foods from the 'food canival'.lols. Can u imagine the both of us standing in the middle of Sunplaze eating?haha. Overall, today is a wonderful day and also loads of reflections to write.
Gotta stop here and go and have my dinner.=DTomorrow having steamboat again!lols.Wish all of u a fruitful day tomorrow & before I leave, remember that my birthday is coming!! Which is on the 'White Valentine'-celebrate by taiwan. On that day, I am not goin to be free too as I'll be going out to Sentosa with my classmates[as one class outing] to celebrate birthday for me! Really felt touch by them!=D
Holidays coming~Students got to enjoy and rest well to get ready for the start of new term! While graduation students got to really start studying/making notes for different subjects!=)
Karen*Zun

No comments: