Tuesday 20 March 2007

Lovely day!=D

Argh!Forgotten wat pictures i had posted before.hahas. Wish that this is not a repeat one nah.=D Anyway, hi everyone!=D Today I only have one homework!=) But yet I still have to rush the chinese worksheet which I have not touched it at all!!!>.Today I almost lated for school again.hahas, even though I came out from the house at 6plus about 7, I can still even almost late.hahas. Why is it so? Well, it is due to the BUS!! hahas. Nowadays, out of the sudden the bus859 is getting more and more people taking. Why is there increasing of ppl? Well, this answer I would not be able to answer u.hahas, as I am one of the one who work in transport company.hahas.

Anyway, today when I reached school, Yusri and Jason gave me a BIG surprise as they actually brought me the Corner*With Love DVD! Oh my gosh! I will love it like hell!!!=D Today I also wear the watch that Yusri gave me earlier. He is really good! He already gave me a dog soft toys and watch earlier but now he even share money wid Jason to buy the disc for me. Thanks alot neh!!!=D I am so touched!!!=) And also my didi, at first he told me that he would not be able to buy for me but today morning, eventually he gave me a surprise!!=D Thanks Thanks Thanks.=)

Mid-year exams are around the corner! It making me nervous! Have to start working hard today! Later got to study, study, study!!=D Gambatte Karen! You can do it.hahas. Work towards ur aims and dreams!=D To the bloggers out there, have to work hard for every tests/examinations u having soon as it will show what u really have learn for the past few days/weeks/months!=D So put all ur heart to it fully!=)

Karen*Zun

No comments: