Thursday 1 March 2007

Tiring Day.

"Cheers~~"
我们以茶代酒!
lols.jus wanna give u people a greeting using Fahrenheit's Photo.=)
Today seems to be a long day to alot of us as almost half of the class are doing our CIP hours,which means that we got to Toa Payoh on our own.lols.Overall, it was quite fun.=)
I got back all my subject results.lols.guess what. I failed my both Languages.lols.Congrats me?No. Thanks. lols.
This few days when I'm on the way back home, my mind would just have the pictures/words that I had seem/heard this few days. Some made me really headache and a little of happiness?lols.
Friends who asked me when will i stop going after 吴尊?and stuffs more.
Answer will be I don't know, if u wanna see me stop?actually is a kind of '不理解我'. If you're close enough with me, you should know that I'm just looking for one idol to stop myself to go towards any guys which will make myself back-off at the end of the year.
“我永远不能忘记那一晚你打电话来时的声音是哪么的成熟,让我突然有了一夜的幸福就如我找到了我梦昧一久的梦中情人,担这只是一夜。一夜后,梦就醒了。”
lols..just a stupid remark. A sudden of thinking.
I gotta work hard towards my aim!=D
GAMBATTE KAREN! CHONG ALL THE WAY!=)
Karen*Zun

No comments: